Competitive Nutrition Systems Information Disclosure Policy
Competitive Nutrition Systems will not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about our visitors unless it is required by law for law enforcement reasons. We will only use personal identifying information to respond to you, in which case various people may need to see the information you provide in order to provide a response to you.
Note: E-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is sensitive, or if it includes personal information, you can send it by postal mail or simply call us instead.
Information Collected During Your Visit
When you visit our Web site, certain personal information about your browsing activity on cnsathlete.com can be collected automatically. When you browse through our site, read pages, or download information, we collect certain information to measure how many visitors come to the different parts of the site so we can make the site more useful. We use browser information to help us design our site so the greatest number of people can view the pages correctly. Examples of this include:
- your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you go on the Web
- the domain from which you access the Internet
- the Web site address from which you came to our site
- the date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent there
- the name and version of your computer's operating system and browser
- the pages you visited
Information You Choose to Provide
We collect and store no other information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it. For example:
- If you send us an e-mail or submit an online form, we do not automatically receive your e-mail address. However, you will need to provide it to us if you would like an e-mail response. We will receive no other personally identifying information from your e-mail unless you provide it.
- If you submit a form on our web site, we will receive only the personal information you include in the form.
For site security purposes and to ensure that the site remains available to all users, we employ software programs that monitor traffic and identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations, and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.